Ford India - Simple Review #1486837361

2.4

Very worst service center in varanasi unskilled staff never buy a Ford first and last

Ford India - 800058037 : AC WIRING MANIPULATION - 45 DAYS CAR WITH DEALER :

All of these communication is over mail and sent to custmail@ford.com and write2md@ford.com. POOR APPROACH IN RESOLVING THE MATTER.

BRIEF ABOUT THE MATTER ::

On 8th May about 9 am, my car was picked up by Harpreet Ford Driver for the 2nd Servicing and there was no complain related to AC as it was working absolutely fine.

On 8th May about 12 o'clock, I was called up by Pankaj (adviser) and told AC compressor NOT working and it needs to be REPLACED which would cost Rs. 25000.00. When I asked WHY? as was working fine at my end. Then I was told that Rats have *** the AC wiring and due to Short-Circuit Compressor got damaged which would cost another Rs.15000-18000.

I surprised and then recalled him that I have both ZERO DEBT Insurance Policy and WARRANTY as the car was just 11 months old. And I suggested to recheck as there must be some error.

On 9th May, I was told to visit workshop and talk to Ms. Shusha and I went the same day and met Ms. Shusha and told her that my car is under WARRANTY and also have ZERO DEBT POLICY if rats have ***; and compressor must be within warranty. She assured to take the matter with Ford India and do needful.

On 12th May, I followed up but I was told to wait as matter was still under FORD INDIA.

On 13th May, I got FEEDBACK call from Ford and I mentioned the issue and complained that Harpreet Ford was delaying Services and explained how I had been being asked to bear cost of AC and WIRING.

On 14th May, I got call from Ms. Shusha the same day and she told me "WHy you complained" and she added that Ford India has denied to consider it under WARRANTY as it was due to RAT ***. Then I was asked to come and file CLAIM to IFFCO-TOKIO and I did file CLAIM form the same day.

Between 15th May and 28th May, I kept Following up with the Harpreet Ford's Mukesh and I had been being told that communication with Insurance deptt. going on and they were waiting for the APPROVAL from surveyor. It would be updated as soon as they hear from Insurance.

Later on 28th May I was told to speak with Insurance company Surveyor and shared the mail of 23rd May and I found all the queries of SURVEYOR and I surprised to see the comments "WIRING HAD BEEN REPAIRED BEFORE THE SURVEY". Also I am absolutely DISAGREE with Mukush/Manager BP that there was "complaint of AC" and i had NEVER complaint for AC as there was nothing wrong.

I have been following with insurance company and Ford India but NO LUCK. Both Ford India and IFFCO-TOKIO have been playing BLAME GAME on each other. I have become victim of it and can't tolerate any more.